Liz Mitchell established her label in 1990, specialising in high fashion and bridal wear, and has become one of the most respected designers in New Zealand.
We are very involved in the wedding market, creating beautiful outfits not only for the bride, but for the extended bridal party. There is such a range now for brides – from the very formal black tie affair with elaborate gowns to the relaxed, barefoot bride on the beach style of wedding gown, that any bride can be assured that she will not only have a unique gown, but one that reflects her personality, and her style of wedding celebration.
Searching for the perfect dress?
You’ll probably want to consider these useful tips from Liz:
- Your wedding dress should be a reflection of your personal style, have confidence in your preferences, you know what you like.
- Your wedding dress should have some kind of unique and interesting detail to make it really special to you.
- A figure flattering silhouette will make you feel beautiful and relaxed on you big day so get some ideas and advice on what suits you.
- The best quality fabrics and high quality construction are crucial to the end result.
- Getting a great result from your designer/seamstress means also getting great undergarments early on so the neckline and line of the dress is perfect.